That may support Andrew D.

Caroline Augustyn, passed on in May 2012 after a long struggle with breast cancers. She was a CPMC doctor dedicated to providing the most attentive treatment to her sufferers. This award provides been made in their memory. The AGA Institute Research Awards Panel chosen Dr. Rhim simply because the recipient predicated on the novelty, feasibility and need for his research goals. With this prize, Dr. Rhim will receive a $40,000 grant to keep his research in the upcoming calendar year. He intends to dedicate 85 % of this funding to analyze activities, with the other 15 % supporting clinical teaching and activities. I am grateful to be the recipient of the AGA-Caroline Craig Augustyn and Damian Augustyn Award in Digestive Malignancy, said Dr. Rhim. This grant will provide the foundation for important research examining the basic mechanisms of pancreas regeneration and metastasis with potential life-changing impact for individuals.In January, Affymax announced the completion of treatment and follow-up of patients enrolled in the four-trial, Phase 3 clinical program for Hematide in the U.S. The ongoing company expects to statement topline results from these trials in the next one fourth of 2010. The U.S. Phase 3 scientific program enrolled approximately 2,600 chronic renal failure patients at 400 clinical trial sites approximately. Source Affymax, Inc.

Advaxis’ ADXS11-001 Phase 1 study for cervix malignancy failures: 13.3 percent of treated individuals alive at over three years Ongoing follow up of the surviving patients from the phase We study of ADXS11-001 for the treating cervix cancer failures carried out by Advaxis, Inc., , the live, attenuated Listeria monocytogenes immunotherapy company, has shown that two of fifteen treated sufferers or 13.3 percent remain alive 1,248 and 1,128 days after receiving their preliminary dose.